Lay back, escape the light and ease your transition into a well deserved deep and relaxing slumber with a Candi Andi Sleep Eye Mask. Choose from a soft Poly fill or all natural flax seeds which allow the sleep mask to be heated or chilled while applying soothing pressure to the eyes and relaxing the surrounding muscles with its additional weight.
A Candi Andi Sleep Eye Mask:
- PROVIDES you with total darkness to assist your transition into a deeper sleep faster & naturally while aiding in REM sleep which is the most crucial part of the sleep cycle. SOOTHES your eyes with uplifting pressure to reduce puffiness around the eyes. PAMPERS your face with dual sided Satin Brocade and Crushed Velvet offering you two luxurious fabrics in one, with an adjustable strap for a perfect fit.
- PERFECTLY weighted with 5oz all-natural flax seeds to provide you with gentle pressure around your eyes to release tension, stress and fatigue caused by using digital devices or computer monitors, reading, or driving long distances. PROVEN as a natural aid in the relief of eye discomfort due to Graves' disease and hyperthyroidism (Always consult your doctor and/or optometrist before using any home remedy.)
- RELIEVES your swollen eyes and aching migraines when chilled in the refrigerator or freezer before use. COMFORTS your tired eyes when warmed slightly more than body temperature. ALL-NATURAL lavender blossoms have been proven for centuries to ENHANCE your ability to relax and fall asleep quicker, as well as aid in the prevention of headaches. Also available UNSCENTED.
- ASSISTS your inner focus during YOGA practice and resting periods by blocking out intrusive light and shadows. Ever wish you could move around with an Eye Pillow still on your face? With our adjustable strap, our Eye Mask is like an Eye Pillow that allows you to move freely.
- HANDMADE with LOVE in our upstate New York studio to ensure the highest quality and construction. We utilize the FINEST Satin Brocade and Crushed Velvet available and all-natural fills.
My best sleep in a long time...
A fabulous eye mask AND a beautiful object! I tried it out last night for the first time and it was one of the best night's sleep I've gotten in a long time. Thank you so very much!